Saturday 3 October 2009

The boys are back in town

So you probably noticed the lack of updates on Belfast Calling over the summer, but this is all about to change! We'll be going back to the normal schedule of reviews, interviews and news updates as soon as I get my act together and contact people and sort out the myspace page! The inbox really has filled up... so, first, you can expect a few album and EP reviews including Paramore, Bethany Dillon and an EP by a brilliant band from Peterborough called The Candle Thieves. So chums, keep your eyes and ears open for many new updates! AND if you would like you're a band, filmmaker, photographer, writer, artist, or do anything creative send me an e-mail at belfastcalling@hotmail.co.uk telling me what you do, what you'd like to see featured, and I'll make sure to get back to you!

No comments: